For more recipes, please visit Allrecipes.com.
Game-Day Cocktail Recipes from Food.com
Valentine's Day Cocktail Guide from Liquor.com
Chocolate Lover's Delight
Serve in a chilled tall (16-ounce) glass rimmed in melted chocolate.
- 1 ounce chocolate-flavored vodka or gin
- 1 ounce chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 1 ounce milk
- 2-3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- ½-1 cup fresh ice
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
Pour all of the ingredients except the whipped cream and chocolate syrup into a chilled blender.
Blend until smooth, and pour the mixed drink into the prepared serving glass. Garnish with whipped
cream and chocolate syrup.
Serve in a tall chilled glass filled with fresh ice and
rimmed in purple sugar.
- ½-¾ ounce rum or flavored rum
- ½-¾ ounce vodka or flavored vodka
- ½-¾ ounce gin or flavored gin
- ½-¾ ounce tequila
- ½-¾ ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- Sour mix
- ½ ounce black raspberry-flavored or other purple-colored liqueur
- Lime twist
Combine the rum, vodka, gin, tequila, and orange-flavored
liqueur in a cocktail shaker half-filled with
fresh ice. Shake vigorously, and strain the mixed
drink into the prepared serving glass. Fill the glass
with sour mix, and stir well. Carefully pour the
liqueur over the back of a spoon into the glass so
it floats on top (it will slowly sink to the bottom of
the glass). Garnish with the lime twist.
Serve in a chilled cocktail or martini glass
rimmed in red sugar.
- 3-3½ ounces cherry-flavored vodka or gin
- ½-1 ounce cherry-flavored liqueur
- Dash of grenadine, if desired
- Maraschino cherry
Combine the vodka or gin, liqueur,
and grenadine (if desired) in a mixing
glass or cocktail shaker half-filled with
fresh ice. Stir or shake gently to mix,
and strain the mixed drink into the
prepared serving glass. Garnish with
the maraschino cherry.